Submission of Abstracts
The submission of an abstract can only be made through the online platform once the author has registered and completed his or her personal information. The abstract submissions will start on November 1st, 2019.
Abstracts must be submitted to one of the 9 Technical Sessions of the IAGS2020 Scientific Program. Please keep in mind the following before submitting your abstract:
- English is the official language of the Symposium, therefore Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Title: Maximum 190 characters
- Authors: Maximum 100 characters
- Affiliations: Maximum 800 characters
- Content of the Abstract: Minimum of 1500 characters to a maximum of 2500 characters (may include sub-sections and references directly in the text).
- Do not include figures in the abstract.
- Please note that the character counting system includes spaces.
Guidelines for abstract submission
The submission of abstracts will be performed exclusively through the website of the Symposium (www.iags2021.cl).
The first step is registering to the symposium which can be done through the following link https://4id.cl/congress/registro?c=iags001&lang=en. After registering, the attendee will have a web account for the symposium where his/her personal information, registration, payment, and abstract information can be accessed and edited.
Abstracts must be uploaded to the following link https://4id.cl/congress/?c=iags001&lang=en.
Each participant is allowed to submit a maximum of two (2) abstracts as the first (primary) author. There are no restrictions regarding participation as a co-author.
It is not mandatory to pay for your registration fee in order to submit an abstract, but at least one author must be registered and paid for final acceptance to the Symposium.